Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving 2006!

We had a very small Thanksgiving celebration this year with just our small family. We missed Ashley and her family, but Ryan came over and spent the day with us. We had a nice "feast" and then we went to see "Deck the Halls." The movie was better than we expected. The girls loved it. We are so thankful for our family and friends, and wish you all a very happy Christmas season!



4 comments:

Patrick Jinks said...

Great pictures! Happy Thanksgiving! pj

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving! that first pic is fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

Debby! Such a cute little blog you have! I love all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

And we missed you :( I didn't really have a great day on Thursday. I had strep throat and just other junk that happened left me feeling pretty down. Anyway, these photos are great! :) I love you guys!