The girls were selected to participate in a wonderful program where they get to learn how to care for and ride horses at Challenge Ranch. They LOVE it! The ranch had a small horse show last Saturday, and Leah got to compete in a couple of events. She and her horse, Shooter, took 3rd place in the second event!
Grooming Shooter
Ready to Go
Jumping (actually stepping) over a jump
Setting up for the next "jump"
Her first award!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Leah's First Horse Show
Posted by
debby
at
8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Congratulations to both of you... Leah for winning the award, and Krista for learning so much! You'll be winning soon too! Thanks for the pictures. This blogging thing is really cool! We miss and love you all! - pj
Congratulations on your award, Leah. It looks like fun. I know that you and Krista will enjoy knowing how to ride. I used to love it when I was a young girl.
You girls are so beautiful. I wish I could see you in person. Maybe this summer.
Post a Comment