Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wicked Good!

For my birthday, Gene got tickets to Wicked, the musical at the Pantages theatre in Los Angeles. My friends, Jeanne-Marie and Nick, kept the girls overnight for us. We had a wicked good time!

Here is the synopsis of the play:

Long before Dorothy drops in, two other girls meet in the Land of Oz. One, born with emerald green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. Wicked follows these two unlikely friends and college roomates grow into very different women: The Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch.


This was one of the best musicals EVER! Creative, funny, unbelievable singing talent--it has it all. I highly recommend that if you ever get a chance to see it, GO!

My friend, Amy, gave me the soundtrack, and I love it, too!

All in all, a really good birthday this year!

5 comments:

Ryan A. said...

Mom mom mom mom happy birthday....deshita. (that makes it past tense) i was on a bus ALLLLLLLL day so i couldnt write to you, im sorry! Im travelling around Japan for a week before coming back home. Im in Nara right now, not that it means anything to you :) But theres a park nearby with HUNDREDS of deer just running around freely. Well, as free as one can be in a park. But its a big park. Leah and Krista would LOVE it. Cant post pictures though. lame.

So glad you got to see Wicked. Amazing huh? I knew youd love it. Good job dad!!!

me said...

I knew you'd love the blog :)

I'd be happy to fix yours up for you if you'd like.

Unknown said...

so glad that you enjoyed the show and had a great birthday!

Patrick Jinks said...

Deb,

Did you take the pictures?

pj

p.s. - who is blogger "That Girl"?

Unknown said...

Hey Deb - just checking in! Love the Halloween blog! So true!!! I gues Jeanne Marie is married now.... Cool. Hope all is well! Stephanie R, Knoxville, TN