Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Mom's Visit

My mom came out for to visit for a week. It had been over two years since we had seen her on our way back from Louisiana after Gene's mom died. It was so nice to spend some quality time with her! We kept her busy the whole week, barely giving her any time to rest. She probably needed a vacation when she got home!


Bristow took to her right away. She stayed by her feet wherever she went. It was a miracle Mom didn't trip over her!


We went to the Barona Museum.


Here's Mom at the Viejas Outlet Mall.

Mom and me before church





At the zoo

I love this one of Mom and Leah!



Mom kept up with us really well, even though she uses a walker. We all had a wonderful week, and we miss her already!

4 comments:

Ryan A. said...

wish i could have been there!

Ash said...

aw... these are such great pictures of Grandma! Who's 73?! I am glad you guys had a good time and I, of course, wish I could have been there too.

Anonymous said...

san diego vacations are the best :)

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! The girls are so grown up, I can't believe it!