We finally took a few photos of our house. We need to borrow Ryan's camera because he has a wide angle lens. We couldn't really show much in the inside shots.
View From Top of Driveway
View From the Street
View From Our Front Porch Looking Out
Our Backyard (see the patch of grass?)
Living Room
Family Room Downstairs
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Our New House!
Posted by
debby
at
1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Wish I could see it in person. The yard look really nice. Post more! pj
How many square feet of space? How many bedrooms? Can we come there and live with you? What kind of food do have? - Dave
I mean, what kind of food do you have? - dj
Your house does not look like it has two stories. I would love to see the whole house on the inside.
It looks great from what I can tell by these pictures.
Post a Comment