On Sunday (January 28th), Gene and I celebrated our 29th anniversary. It's so hard to believe that we've been married that long! Next year will be our 30th! YIKES! We feel so blessed to have been able to work through our problems and stay together for so many years. We're definitely in it for the long haul. (I know that nobody else would put up with me.) Anyway, here is a photo that someone took with their phone camera at TGIFriday's where we celebrated with a few friends after church.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Still Goin' Strong
Posted by
debby
at
9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yay! Congrats!
Congratulations!!!!
Hey guys, big congratulations from Brenda and myself. It is tough in our times to make a marriage work and last. We can't do it ourselves as you know and only with our Lord's help can we succeed.
dude...no updates in awhile. nothing happenin' in lakeside?
congrats I did not realize that it was that LONG.
Post a Comment