As soon as we picked Krista up from her first day of 4th grade, she got in the car and said, "You know the bad thing about fourth grade? We have to write a paragraph EVERY WEEK!" And, we have to do a book report every month! I mean, that's too much writing! I don't think I like fourth grade at this school!"
Krista & Scout on 1st Day of 4th Grade
Leah, on the other hand, seemed to really enjoy her first day at Lakeside Middle School. She got into the Dance class, which was her first choice for an elective, and she's very excited.
Leah on 1st Day of 7th Grade
Friday, September 07, 2007
"The Bad Thing About Fourth Grade"
Posted by
debby
at
8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always love hearing "Krista-isms" very cute! Great photos :) I'll try to update my blog I know I've been slacking. i'm soooo busy!!!
Post a Comment