I know, it's taken a long time for me to get around to posting some Thanksgiving photos, but things have been really busy around here. And, we didn't really take many photos on Thanksgiving. (I hate when that happens)
Ryan came over, and we had a nice, quiet family day. As always, we missed Ashley and her family. And, thoughts of Carla and Dad brought back fond memories of years past. But, all in all, we had a good day.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
Posted by
debby
at
12:51 PM
Labels: Family, Kids, Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
that picture ryan drew is pure awesomeness :)
I missed you guys too. love you
ps. you guys cut way too tiny pieces for your pie! ;)
I agree with Ashley. You do cut too small pieces for your pie. It looks like you had lots of yummy food to eat. Wish we could all celebrate at least one more holiday before my time on earth is done. They say miracles still happen so who knows?
Yeah, well, Ryan made the pie, and he cut the pieces. Talk to him about the size.
thats right! from SCRATCH baby! and it was AWESOME!!!
you didnt show the heaping piles of banana pudding next to those tiny slices.
Just wanted you to have a link to my new blogspot!
Post a Comment