It's been awhile since I've done a Thankful Friday post. It's not that I don't have anything to be thankful for--I have plenty! This week I'm focusing on my amazingly talented granddaughter, Jenna. Not only is she a beautiful girl, she's got talent to spare! Just look at this drawing she did. Click on it to see an enlarged version to really see the detail.
How amazing is this girl?! And Jenna is only 7 years old. Ashley says that she draws all the time. I can't wait to see what she does with this talent as she grows up. Maybe she'll be like her Uncle Rye, and be an amazing artist, too.
So, this Friday I'm especially thankful for my Jenna.
6 comments:
lol! what a GREAT picture!!! she and ashlyn absolutely need to get together!
wow. i just looked at the rest of the pictures. that girl is amazing!
You put a little tear in my eye. :) thanks xoxo
I got that other picture of Marah up on the blog. She does look like Eric, I don't notice it much but yeah... they both do!
that's the best drawing ever.
prom is may the 24th...and that's like a week before graduation!
come to virginia...not for prom, but just to be here.
=]
Post a Comment