We've been really busy this week, which is why it's taken so long to post photos from Father's Day last Sunday. We had a really nice day. Ryan came over after church and we just had a nice family day. We missed Ashley, of course.
Ryan and the girls made deviled eggs. Ryan is telling them to act like they are having a blast. He started singing something about how deviled eggs aren't actually "deviled" until they have paprika on them. Until then they are just "demon" eggs.
Ryan is shining a laser light into Leah's eyes!
Presents!
Dad and the kids

3 comments:
I am truly blessed by my wife and all my kids.
Love you all!
aw! These are such great pictures! Looks like fun, Ryan cracks me up. In that second picture down Ryan looks so much like dad!
Sorry that I'm such a bad daughter this year with father's/mother's day. I don't know what my problem is. I'm scummy. I do love you both though. xoxo
aberdeen is where Eric's oldest sister, Angie, lives.
Post a Comment