Friday, June 13, 2008

TGIF: Bristow!

I know you're going to think it's silly--and maybe it is--but today I'm thankful for Bristow. She's been bouncing around and barking and stealing chew bones from Bennett and Dakota just like she used to do before her close brush with death a few weeks ago.

She's not out of the woods yet (three small bald patches have mysteriously appeared on her body), but her ornery personality is definitely back, and we are lovin' it!

Here are a few photos of her and Bennett and Dakota last Saturday.

We took this photo to show the difference in her belly area - much fatter!


She loves to drink the water from the corner sprinkler


She really loves it!


All the dogs start barking when Gene blows bubbles in the pool - especially Bristow

And here's a video of the bubble blowing:

3 comments:

Ash said...

aw! Why would anyone think it's silly to be thankful for your dog? :( I do hope she continues to improve. The bubbles were hilarious! I was reminded of that time after you and dad went to Cirque du Soleil and dad went out in the back with his funny hat (mask?) and Beckett and Callie were freaking out and barking :) That was funny.

Ryan A. said...

wow i dont remember the hat thing one bit

Ash said...

we rcvd jenna's package today. She was so excited about the swim suits and the nightgowns. She is having a sleep over at her friends house tonight and can't wait to wear one of her new gowns :)

And yeah, that box was HEAVY! And I had to retrieve it from the foyer which is on the other side of the building. then I had to carry it up two flights of stairs... that was not fun! Anyway, she'll open her gifts tomorrow. thanks so much for the clothes! Most of it should fit, we'll probably find some things don't fit as we pull them out to get ready at the last minute LOL but that's okay. Overall everything looked perfect and so cute! I'm very thankful. Love you!