The weather was absolutely beautiful here! I hate to admit it, but it almost kept us home from church. But we did go to church, and were glad we did. It was a nice service, and it felt right to go worship. It's the least we could do, after all!
Gene's mom died on Easter last year, so we thought about her, and it was sad. She was an amazing woman, and her death has certainly left a hole in our lives. Hard to believe it's been a year already. Time is just flying by. I really want to try to enjoy the flight a little more, and not get so caught up in the "small stuff."
After church, we worked on our back deck and just enjoyed the gorgeous day. The flowers on our bank out front are in full bloom, and it's so pretty. This is my favorite time of year. Everything is so green from all the recent rain, but it will soon turn brown as the summer nears. So, I'm enjoying it while it lasts!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
cute :)
I forgot my camera this weekend so I got no easter photos at all. Not that we dressed up or went to church or anything. Yes, we are going to hell. lol
Post a Comment