He was such a beautiful baby and an adorable little boy. Now my son is a full-grown man, and, in my humble opinion, he is the handsomest man in the world (next to his dad, of course). Not only is he good looking, but he's truly a wonderful person. How did we get so lucky?
Since he was working on his actual birthday, we didn't get to celebrate then. But he came over on Easter, and we had a little celebration in his honor. Here are a few photos.




Tuesday, March 25, 2008
My Baby Boy is 26!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy birthday, ryan!
26... man, I forgot he was so old! love the photos, glad you blogged. I gotta get back in it. our computer crashed and then we were gone for 5 days but I'll get to it soon.
love you
since he was working? more like since we were at DREAM DINNERS
sorry i got busy and couldnt send you the picture. im dumb. maybe next time! YEAH!
Post a Comment