Oh, sure a marine can do it!
OK, here's why it was only $2. First of all, Leah is the one who said she'd do it for $2. And, she had already done a teaspoon of cinnamon successfully (for $1). So, I upped the ante after seeing the large spoons people on You Tube were having to do. Besides, what ever happened to just doing it for the dare?
Here she is successfully downing a teaspoonful (which I think is pretty amazing).
And, by the way, Patrick, I was really bummed when Grandma stopped sending $1.00 in my birthday cards (I think I was 16). I was really counting on that dollar. You can ALWAYS use an extra dollar!
5 comments:
that is impressive! There is no way I would even try it, although now I'm tempted to LOL
I knew I had to come back to hear your defense as to the $2 issue. I thought you'd just leave a comment but I was wrong.
Grandmere always sent the girls $2 in every holiday card and Jenna was so excited. And I suppose at 14 you could buy some pop and a candy bar at school or something which I remember was a big deal when I was in jr. high.
mom, thanks for always commenting on my blogs :) i really appreciate it.
I love asparagus too and I had never had it til I visited you guys almost 2 years ago. I made it once with garlic and almonds and it was really really good.
that's hilarious that Ryan said that. You know we wouldn't have eaten it when we were kids LOL
I just thought of that creamed peas on toast with tuna and threw up a little bit in my mouth.
Ok,
My point was that Leah needs some negotiation training. And yes, I miss Grandma's dollar too.
You guys are funny!
alright alright true the dare is more important than 2 bucks
i was ognna say something else and then i forgot.
oh yeah, whats with all the cinnamon eating? im gonna report you to the adoption agency.
ashley said pop.
Post a Comment