Leah is 14! She turned 14 on the 3rd (Thursday). It's amazing to me how fast the time has gone since she joined our family as a precocious little 3-year-old. She has grown into such an amazing girl. She's so bright and funny and talented. We are very proud of her, and we are so thankful that she is our daughter. I can't imagine life without her and Krista. We would be so bored!Anyway, Ryan came over and we had tacos for dinner (Leah's request). Here are a few pictures from our family celebration.
Notice Krista's expression. I think she was more excited than Leah!

Ryan gave her an Elmo birthday card.
This is when she realized that this wasn't just another stuffed animal. It's a "Webkinz," which is actually a virtual Internet game. She was very surprised.We all sang "Happy Birthday" in typical Andrews style while the dogs barked excitedly to join in the merriment.
(you have to click the "Play" button twice)
Once the dogs settled down, Leah blew out all 14 candles.
Ryan showing off his muscles.
And, as per my resolution, here's a photo of me (and Rye of course).And, so, Leah's another year older. And, as she grows, she becomes more and more lovable. I can't wait to see what kind of woman she will be one day. In the meantime, I'm going to try very hard to enjoy her while she's still my little girl--okay, my big girl.
I am blessed.
8 comments:
woooh first comment!
dont really know what to say since i was there and all.
great video.
ooh yay! I kept coming back to see if you had posted this blog yet! :) What great pictures!! I love all of them, almost made me feel like I was there with the video too. Thanks for posting this stuff.
I can't believe Leah is growing so fast, it's crazy. Both of my sisters are just so pretty :) And mom, that's a great photo of you and rye, I love it! Seriously, one of my fave photos of you in a long time.
by the way, did leah and krista both really write everything that's on their blogs? really?
Yes and no. Leah did write (and type) her "sleepovers" post all by herself. And she did her birthday post. Krista dictated her words to me and I typed them, but they were her words. Same for both of their profile stuff. I helped them get set up, but the rest is all theirs.
wow, i'm impressed :) very cute!
you look so pretty in that photo!!
leah is so grown up and beautiful... happy birthday, leah!!
love,
adam, erin, ashlyn and ben
You look great Deb. And Ryan, you look....um....well, it's great that you're home!
Happy Birthday Leah!
Oh, and the girls have blogs?
This was a fun time!
Post a Comment