Thirty years ago today
(we were babies!)

Celebrating our 30th anniversary
For our 30th anniversary, we went out to eat at Black Angus, then we went to see the movie, "Michael Clayton." Ryan babysat for us. We had a nice evening. Can't believe it's been 30 years! We've certainly had our ups and downs over the years, but there is no one else I can imagine sharing my life with.



(Notice I've been posting pictures of myself? So far, I'm doing pretty good on resolutions #6! See http://sdandrews.blogspot.com/2008/01/new-years-resolutions.html)
Here's to another 30!
5 comments:
aw! Happy anniversary late :) So that's where you were last night... Great pictures :)
happy anniversary!!
great pics of you two!!!
we love you!!
I love your resolution. Keep the pictures of you coming. I feel like I know you again! Happy 30th! You guys sure have much to be proud of - not the least of which is your baby brother.
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary, Aunt Debby and Uncle Gene!!! We love you both!
-James and Sabrina! :)
You . . . . . . look . . . . . . MARVELOUS!
No . . . really . . . you do!
Post a Comment